Master bedroom project with a touch of beads


This top treatment is the "Bordeaux Valance" . The pattern was altered some what. Because there wasn't alot of clearance above this window I shortened the swag sections, the jabots and the side cascades. 


The top treatment was trimmed with a coordinating beaded trim for a formal touch. 


The valance was lined with a contrast black lining.


Mounted underneath the valance is a Hunter Douglas Nantucket window shade. For more information on this type of shade go to  Hunter Douglas

My client was very happy with the final project !

2 comments:

  1. This project is beautiful. What is the length of the beads you worked with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Great Project!

    I would like to order same valance for my new house. Could you please provide your contact details so that I can place an order (I have 4 large windows in living room). Please email me your contact details at niveditha11@gmail.com.

    Thanks,
    Nivi

    ReplyDelete