Ripple Grommet Ripple

Ripplefold or grommet panels are what these panels are called. They worked nicely in my clients dining room/living room area. We found a fabric with a linen looking texture that blended with the opposite wall at the end of the room.

The lined panels were constructed with large grommets to fit the Kirsch decorative rod.  The pole and finials had a antique bronze finish that matched the finish on the grommets.

The living room window also was dressed with the stationary grommet panels. The panels really dressed up the windows and added softness to both rooms. A simple tailored look that completed the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment